Monday, June 2, 2008

My latest CD Collection plus reviews

I am so into CDs, as compared to downloading from websites. I think I want to support the artists. As for downloading iTunes, I dont have an iPod or whatsoever. I am a dummy to the new technology and gadget stuff. So I am still stuck with the 'traditional' CDs.

So, what did I buy in Singapore?


Spirit - Leona Lewis
Love it. The X-factor winner (2006). Her singing style is in between Mariah and Whitney. Favourite songs are "Bleeding Love" and "Footprints in the sand".




E=MC² - Mariah Carey
Same singing style as most of her albums. If you are a fan, you will like this album. If you just like her coz she is sexy, you too will like the album (cover and backslip pictures). Quite disappointed that the China version that I bought doesnt include the hit single "Touch my body". Wonder why? Maybe the song is too sexy for the China market. Or may be no touch touch in China.


Hard Candy - Madonna
This is her album R n B style, featuring Kayne West, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and many more. All her albums are of different themes, never repeats herself for a woman approaching 50s. Looking forward to her concert in Paris. But the ticket still hasn't arrived yet... Hmmm, kinda worried now.


Exclusive - Chris Brown
Bought this because of the song "With You", as it was sung by David Archuleta at American Idol. Don't know if I bought it for that reason. Haven't 'gone through' all the songs yet.






Jordin Sparks - Jordin Sparks
As a fan of American Idol, it is normal to buy the album of American Idol 2007. Like the songs "Tattoo", "No Air" and "This is My Now".




Coco - Colbie Callat
Who the hell is she? I don't know much about her. Only thing I know is that she rose to fame through MySpace.com. First heard the song "Bubbly" when I was having breakfast at the Circus Hostel in the wintry Berlin in Dec 2007. Fell in love with that easy listening song instantly, without knowing the artist, maybe due to the cozy atmosphere in Berlin. So no bias here.


Audio Day Dream - Blake Lewis
Like his voice - quite similar to Adam, the lead singer of Maroon 5. However I am not into beatboxing. So only like some songs from the album, especially the ballads from this runner up of American Idol 2007.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir Charles has a blog too?
Sweet! Hehe.