Friday, June 27, 2008

Kiss my Butt - Part 2

I did go to the car service agent at 740am. The guy was there waiting for me since 730am. So not bad, huh... He took my keys without looking at me and me without speaking to him. Either he felt guilty or was scared I would be angry. Actually I was waiting for an opprtunity for him to make a mistake so I could say something horrible. Nasty eh!

While I was waiting there, I eyed the employees with my angry look (the one that says "You can kiss my butt" look). They were kinda quiet at their work station as well, I wonder why. Why wouldnt I be angry? This is my 3rd time there. You think I had nothing better to do and just keep driving there from my house.

Anyway, the car was returned to me after 2 hours. I didnt have any opportunity to pick on any mistakes. So no fights or confrontation or whatsoever. No highlight of the day.

No comments: