Friday, June 20, 2008

My favourite and least favourite travels

About 16 years ago, I wrote down a list of all the countries I wished to visit. When I looked at the list again this morning, I realised that I have travelled to most of the countries on the list, EXCEPT Morocco, New Zealand, Turkey and Egypt. Hahaha, quite a self-achievement ;p

At this instant, my comments to all my travels are:

Favourite country: Germany.
Towns and villages from fairy tales.
Favourite city: Berlin.
Impressed by the rich modern histories.
Favourite food: Korean.
I pick Korean over Japanese as it was much cheaper.
Best travel moment: Seeing the sunset at Fira, Santorini, Greece (picture inseted)

Least favourite country: Poland, got my luggage stolen there.
Least favourite city: Kuala Lumpur, I hate the transport system there (sorry guys)
Least favourite food: American fast food. I think we should try the local delicacies.
Worst travel moment: Sleeping on wooden chairs at Stokholm Skvasta Airport.

**Note: The above information is subject to change without notice

1 comment:

49we said...

Hahahaha.funny.but kl already develop now in public transportation.haha