Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The power of Good Bye

Warning: No pictures

Hmmm, about yesterday at the airport. Let's start with the annoying stuff first. First of all, the gate of P2 at airport couldnt open when I entered. So I had to wait for 5 minutes for the gate to be opened manually. Then it was the queue for parking ticket payment (20 minutes). When leaving, the gate again was stuck and waited for 10 minutes this time.

Now for the emotional part:

Didnt see Nurthaqifah at the airport - too crowded.

Saw Amin going through the Metal detector while sorting out something at the check in counter. Was really surprised that he went in as early as 6.15pm, before sungkai... Hmm, about the state of him - red eyes .

Now Azrin's turn. He was going in around 7pm. It got very emotional and his friends started crying while he was saying goodbyes. I can actually control my emotion, but not when others start losing it. I guess it is normal to cry...we are all human beings...lol Fakhira got the emotional scene captured.

The surprising thing is about Azim. He is always the cool and carefree guy. He actually broke down and weeped. I didnt expect that...you know...the rocker...I didnt take any pics, so Azim - no proof lol... Just picture this scene, he hugged his mum and buried his face on his mum's shoulder and weeped like a minute or so.... Then he repeated the same with his sister. That was really emotional......(the winner of the night)

That's all for my report...lol

Miss you guys... and good luck and all the best...

No comments: