Sunday, September 14, 2008

Getting ready NOT

I have been going to the airport to see students off since Friday. Then it suddenly hits me that I will be travelling myself on Wednesday night, I havent packed or whatsoever.

All tickets and accommodation booked. There are still some necessities I need to bring along, eg shampoo, toothpaste and some instant noodles lol

I hate packing as I have to bring out jackets etc. And I sneeze everytime I touch them, dusty as well as I am kinda allergic to woollen clothings.

Since it is still 'summer' I dont have to bring thick clothings, just a jacket will do. The European weather can sometimes be very unpredictable. I just checked the weather in Dubai...gosh it is like 40 degrees...definitely T shirt and jeans for that. Luckily I will be there only for 2 days.

I better make a list of what to bring; otherwise I bound to forget something.

No comments: