Sunday, July 13, 2008

SMSO Career Sharing Session 12 July 2008

The sharing session was successful, despite of the presentation was not given as planned. I hate technology sometimes. It helps alot but it always messes up eveything as well. Maybe its a good thing that there was no presentation as it was totally irrelevant to the ex SMSOnians and they most likely would find it boring.

I will not go into who they are in details as it will be featured 'professionally' in the next ABADI. There were 32 of them attending the sharing session, consisting of students from a variety of fields ranging from European History to Mechatronics and Robotics systems. Some of them were under the MoE or BSP scholarships, while others are from UBD, ITB or twinning with those institutions.

It was great to see them coming back. We, as teachers, are very proud of them, and the juniors were so into the sharing session with them. I hope the juniors would benefit tremendously and follow their footsteps. lol...it sounds like I am doing a career moivation talk here.

I normally will include the pictures in every post I made. However, I will post them when I sort out the pics as Mr Lim has helped me to take 312 pics. I wont post all of them here...Maybe just one or two. I will post it in my facebook album. WIll post the link here when it is done.

No comments: