Monday, July 28, 2008

A photo album for SMSOnians

Majlis Ilmu or Knowledge Convention is held annually, in conjuction with HM's Birthday Celebration.

This year, the theme is "Negara Zikir" - Negara Zikir ialah negara yang bangsa dan masyarakatnya sentiasa ingat Tuhan dalam berfikir dan bertindak yang misinya untuk menjadi umat terbaik yang disebut di dalam Al-Quran, Surah Ali Imran, Ayat 110, iaitu umat dilahirkan bagi menyuruh berbuat kebaikan dan melarang daripada kejahatan.

Even though I am not an Ugama teacher, as a Head of Career, I was the one who organised the visit there. It was good as I didnt have to wake up early to go to school in Tutong, as the venue was in ICC, a 5-min drive from my house. I was also the photographer for this trip.

I have realised that it was a bit difficult to put all the photos here in this blog. And not everyone has facebook account to view the pics there. So I have uploaded all the photos (past, present and future) involving SMSONians to


No comments: