Friday, July 25, 2008

Missing a part of My Life

Remember when Capital Radio was first on air?
I was quite surprised when I first heard it in my car radio on 100.1FM. I couldn't believe it at first that the radio station that I listened to so much while I was in the UK, was broadcasting through the radio here in Brunei. I basically live through my life in the UK with Capital Radio.
It was quite weird as they were broadcasting the traffic jam on M25, while I was driving on Muara-Tutong Highway. lol
Capital Radio was with us here in Brunei from 1996 to 2005. With its presence, our own local stations have becoming more innovative too.
Now, my favourite station is Rangkaian Pilihan on 95.9Fm or 96.9FM. Once in a while I listen to Capital Radio online. It has been a part of my life........

No comments: