Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Imaginary Girlfriend

I am so shocked to find out that there is actually a website service to get an imaginary girlfriend. I won't release the web address though. It is quite funny (strange) to read about the service.

"Just make up how you met and include any details about yourself that you want your new girlfriend to know. Within days you'll receive personalized love letters by mail, e-mails, photos, special gifts... even phone messages or online chat. Every Imaginary Girlfriend is unique. The girls are real. The relationship is not. When your time is up you can break up with her for whatever reason you decide, and she'll write you a final letter begging you to take her back. Our service is easy-to-use, lots of fun, and discreet. "

I really cant believe this really exists. The service is U$45 for 2 months. Chances that my friend has an imaginary girlfriend is quite high. Maybe he dis subscribe the service.

Oh...according to the website, the reasons why people want imaginary girlfriend is that:

  • Tired of your friends and family telling you to get a girlfriend?
  • Want to make that certain someone a little jealous?
  • Need a confidence boost?
  • Just feeling lonely sometimes?

I think my friend fell into all of the above categories. For the record, I am NOT the one who is having the imaginary girlfriend. It is my friend, a REAL friend, not an imaginary friend.

Why I am so p***ed off with him is that he tried to compare with me on every single trivial things. He even commented me being single is "AS EXPECTED". WTF! Who the hell he is to judge. I am single and happy...lol

No comments: