Monday, August 18, 2008

Delighted by Turkey


Finally ... I have bought my air ticket for Dec 2008. I am going to Istanbul, Turkey. I bought the ticket today so there will be no chance of me keep changing my mind.

I will be travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Istanbul, via Dubai with Emirates (fly Emirates!!!!). I still yet to apply my Turkish visa at the embassy in Kuala Lumpur.

So I am gonna do lots of things in Istanbul:
- Cross the Bosphorus by ferry to Asia from Europe. Yes, Istanbul is the only city situated in both Asia and Europe, separated by Bosphorus strait.
- Try lots of Turkish food.
- Sightseeing in this ancient city, and more
I will be coming back from London on the 24th December. I will be spending my Christmas this year on the plane. It is a bit like last year that I spent my New Year on the plane as well. Flying past different time zones means I am losing out time.
Oh well, Looing forward to Winter. Winter... I love the cold winter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:O
Istanbul! I wanna go too!
Hehe. So jealous eh me :D