Saturday, July 11, 2009

My winning Bill with face masks


On Thursday, I received a phone call from DST that I won some kind of cash bonanza from my BroadBand account. That sounded great but the only thing was I didnt ask her what I won. Silly me!
So, I did online research and found out that the prizes are $10000, $6000, $4000 or $140. And of course I am the lucky 7 who won the $140 as the other grander prizes will only be drawn in August.
Look at the above picture obtained from Weekend Bulletin on Saturday 11 July 2009. There are some people with face masks on. Okay I just need to share the story.
We arrived at the main entrance and our body temperature was checked. We were then ushered into a lift of 10 or more people. I had to hold my breath due to the worries of the spreading of any virusesas we all were in 'close proximity'. When we arrived at the top floor, we were then given a face mask each to put on. Duh!
So the whole ceremony consists of winners receivinfg prizes with face masks. I felt I was attending some sort of 'secretive' or 'medical' award ceremony lol...We only saw the beautiful eyes of the winners.
The time for group pictures has finally arrived. We still saw people wearing masks while taking pictures, but not me. Come on, my pictures were taken and I wanted people to know who I was in pictures, not just my pair of eyes. I think I did look okay with face mask :p What's the point if taking pictures with face masks on?
Anyway we still had to take off my masks sooner or later...Of course, like every function in Brunei, the refreshment of nasi lemak and kuih muih. No matter how careful a person is, by putting on the face mask, they still had to show their true faces while 'devouring' the food.

No comments: