Friday, February 13, 2009

Who the hell are you?

Lately I have been receiving lots of friend request on Facebook. I added them because I saw that we have many mutual friends, thinking that they might be my friends or someone I know. Then some of the new added friends do not have pictures, or their names are some kind of created fantasy 'glamorous' or unglamourous nicknames.

I thought Facebook is supposed to be used as networking, and is especially very popular in the West. People use FB to search for long lost friends or keep connected with the current friends. That is the reason why people use "real' names or some names that 90% resemble to their real names.

Now look at the FB community once it becomes popular in Asia. All kind of names and I dont even know half of the people there without the real names or pictures.

Lately I have been extremely busy with my work, as evident in my infrequent blogging nowadays. Once I am freer, I have decided to delete all the unknown 'friends'.

You mights say "Who cares!", then I would just have to reply "Who the hell are you?"

No comments: