Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Annoyance in Kuala Lumpur

No, no, no I am not talking bad things about KL. KL this time is great (surprisingly). Lots of sales and things are cheaper than expected. However, I cant shop a lot as I dont plan to drag my shopping around Europe.

So what I was annoyed about then? The visa application to Turkey was not as straight forward as we expected. I dont want to give too many details here, as someone may be offended. So in the end, we just hope we will get the visa on time for our flight tomorrow evening. So we also make contigency plan if we dont receive it on time. So maybe fly to Romania instead. We'll see.

To compensate all this annoyance, I managed to buy few CDs: David Archuleta, David Cook, Il Divo and Josh Groban. Also my KL friend and I went to a fantastic Vietnamese restaurant La Lot at the KL Pavilion. Sorry not my own photos here as I forgot to bring the camera with me. I 'borrowed' the pics from http://www.hungrygowhere.com/. We had spring rolls, famous Vietnamese noodles and coffee...Total RM83.50 for 2 of us hahaha


Tomorrow, I am gonna treat myself a Taiwanese-japanese fusion lunch :) I dont want to have my mood spoilt, I want to enjoy myself... by eating!

So again, not a good start for my trip ...

No comments: