Friday, November 28, 2008

Blogger of blogs

I have not been blogging on this blog for a while. Normally the reason given will be either be lazy or busy. However I am not happy with either of these two 'excuses'.

In addition of posting in this blog, I am also 'responsible' for the other 2 blogs about my school.

SMSOthman
SMSO Careers

As in one of my previous posts "Some facts about blogging",
Scientists have long known the therapeutic benefits of writing about personal experiences. Blogs provide another convenient avenue for writing about personal experiences.
I guess I have taken the therapeutic benefits in writing the 2 SMSO blogs. So by the time I am thinking of writing here, I have nothing more to share or am infected of something called writer's block.
Since school will be out for 1 month with no activities to report, I guess I will be more active in writing here. Let's see what happens ...

No comments: